Ramona cyclist featured on German magazine cover
Ramona cyclist James Visser, performing a jump in a San Diego Country Estates location, is the featured cover shot on a German mountain bike magazine.
Although Visser has been in magazines before, he said, “This was the first time I was on the cover.”
The photo of Visser, shot by Patrick Vaughan of Patrick Vaughan Photography, is on the April cover of 6undZwanzig Gravity Mountainbike magazine.
The 20-year-old Visser rides for about seven company sponsors and performs in jump shows all over the world.
One of those sponsors is Ellsworth Handcrafted Bicycles, headquartered in Ramona.
In the magazine cover shot, Visser is on an Ellsworth Momentum bike, according to Ellsworth’s facebook page, which displays the magazine cover. The cover can also be viewed at www.6undzwanzig.de.
- County Library receives national award, featured on magazine cover
- Weekend seminars cover vineyards from A to Z
- Ramona designer among 14 featured in countywide tour
- Lifestyles magazine showcases Studio One
- Ramona schoolchildren will ‘drop, cover and hold on’ Thursday morning
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=24120