Packards in Ramona is stop in motorcycle ride aiding wounded warriors
Packards Coffee Shop at 680 Main St. will be a stop during the 3rd Annual Warrior Code Motorcycle Poker Ride benefiting Wounded Warriors Homes on Saturday, May 25.
Hosted by Biggs Harley of San Marcos, the poker run prompts motorcycle enthusiasts from all over Southern California to spend the day cruising to four designated spots, where each rider will be greeted with a surprise and receive a playing card to assemble their hand for their five-card draw.
The ride will begin and end at Biggs Harley and travel throughout the county. Nora Seidl of Packards said more than 200 riders participated last year. For more information, see www.woundedwarriorhomes.org.
- VFW to sponsor its first poker run
- Motorcycle chase starts in Poway, ends in Ramona
- Saddling up for Poker Ride
- Ramona man, 55, dies in motorcycle crash
- Poker Ride benefits equestrian groups, local projects
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=23938