33rd Annual Ramona Rodeo continues tonight, Sunday
Saturday, May 18—Ramona’s 33rd annual rodeo continues tonight at 7:30 in the Ramona Outdoor Community Center Fred Grand Arena, 421 Aqua Lane. Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
A free family dance featuring entertainment from the country band Whiskey Rodge will start in the ROCC Pavilion immediately after the Saturday rodeo show.
On Sunday, Cowboy Church will start in the Cowboy Hospitality area at 9:30 a.m.. Kids Day will be from noon to 2 p.m. in the pavilion.
The weekend’s final rodeo show will start at 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Gates open at 12:30 p.m.
Details are at ramonarodeo.net.
- Ramona’s 33rd annual rodeo breaking records before it starts
- Ramona Rodeo starts tonight at Ramona Outdoor Community Center
- Wild West spirit takes over Ramona for 32nd annual rodeo
- Rodeo takes cowboy-sized steps to include everyone
- Ramona Rodeo, Main Street Parade countdown
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=23775