Sheriff’s Ramona Citizens Advisory Group to meet May 9
Ramona Sheriff’s Substation will conduct its second Citizens Advisory Group meeting May 9 at 6:30 p.m. in Ramona Library, 1275 Main St.
Lt. James Bovet has selected members to serve on the advisory group, but said all residents are welcome to attend. The meeting will be held in a study room at the library.
The mission of the Citizens Advisory Group is to conduct meaningful and constructive dialogue between the Sheriff’s Department and a diverse group of citizens and youth in the community on law enforcement concerns, issues, and priorities, and to ensure that the expressed concerns of the citizens are address in a collaborative and effective manner.
The first advisory meeting was held Feb. 28, and much of the discussion revolved around drug-related crimes in Ramona.
Anyone with questions may call Crime Prevention Specialist Barbara Wallace at 760-738-2425.
- Sheriff’s citizens’ advisory group welcomes community suggestions
- Sheriff’s department is forming advisory panel in Ramona
- Sheriff’s advisory group starts with youth, pedestrian safety
- Sheriff’s Ramona substation has new lieutenant
- Planning group to meet Jan. 10
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=23318