Motorcyclist suffers critical injuries near Palomar Mountain
Saturday, May 4—A motorcyclist was severely injured in a crash along South Grade Road that occurred about 1:30 p.m. today, said Cal Fire Battalion Chief Ray Cheney.
“A solo motorcyclist was critically injured in an accident on South Grade Road near Highway 76 and was transported by helicopter to Palomar Hospital for treatment,” Cheney said.
South Grade Road is a windy road with tight curves renowned for its scenic beauty on the way up to Palomar Mountain and its signature observatory.
- Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
- Motorcyclist from Canada dies in SR-79 crash
- Motorcylist suffers serious injuries in SR-78 crash
- Marine dies in motorcycle accident near Palomar Mountain
- Infant suffers possible fatal injuries in suspected child abuse
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=23311