Child struck by vehicle transported to hospital with moderate injuries
A juvenile male was transported to Rady Children’s Hospital with moderate, non-life-threatening injuries Thursday after he was struck by a truck on 14th Street at Realty Road, said a fire official.
The accident occurred around 8 a.m., reported Ramona Fire Department/Cal Fire Station 80.
- Infant suffers possible fatal injuries in suspected child abuse
- Bicyclist struck by pickup airlifted to hospital
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
- Infant dies from injuries, investigation continues
- Girl suffers minor injuries in two-vehicle accident
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=23063