Photo expo offers free entry to high school students
Photo Video West, a conference and expo for photography professionals and amateurs, at Del Mar Fairgrounds on April 27 and 28, will offer free admission to high school students who present their school IDs.
“The event’s seminar series gives students an opportunity to see what kind of career paths exist in photography and filmmaking, while learning everything from the basics to the tricks of the trade from today’s top photo and video professionals,” said Ken Loyst, co-producer of Photo Video West.
Hours will be 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 27, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 28. Del Mar Fairgrounds is at 2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd. in Del Mar.
More information is at photovideowest.com.
- ESP offers before- and after-school care for young students
- Bulldog Expo introduces incoming freshman, parents to life at Ramona High
- North County musician awes high school students
- Program pairs high school tutors with younger students
- Montecito High students showcased at county fair
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22974