Elementary, middle school bands seek donations
Ramona’s Elementary and Middle School bands are looking for donations for their upcoming fundraiser and other needs. Any cash or check donation can help with the following needs: Band, Honor Band, CORE (Community Outreach Ensemble), Instruments and Repairs, Smart Music Scholarships, Knott’s Berry Music Festival, Various Events, and Band Families with Hardships.
Also needed are gift baskets and gift basket items for their Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser on Friday, April 26, from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Olive Peirce Middle School performing arts center, 1521 Hanson Lane.
“We welcome coupons and certificates from businesses,” said Julie Berry, who is coordinating the fundraising effort.
Opportunity drawing donations for the spaghetti dinner fundraiser will be accepted through Thursday, April 25.
For more information, call Berry at 760-896-4221.
- Students seek donations from community
- Students schedule candlelight vigil for Chris Jaquez at Olive Peirce Middle School
- Middle school’s CoRE band wraps up season’s performances
- School district bands entertain at Winter Concert
- Ramona’s Olive Peirce Middle School receives Distinguished School recognition
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22978