RMWD expects to unveil new ambulance at Tuesday’s meeting
The Ramona Municipal Water District anticipates that its new ambulance will arrive in time for viewing at the water board’s Tuesday afternoon meeting.
RMWD General Manager David Barnum invites residents to see the ambulance and said Ramona Fire Department/Cal Fire paramedics will be on hand to offer free blood pressure screenings.
The water board meets at 2 p.m. at the Ramona Community Center, 434 Aqua Lane.
The ambulance was funded by a $210,000 grant from the Indian Gaming Special Distribution Fund.
Also at the meeting, the board will discuss the Proposition 218 notice that will be sent to customers with not-to-exceed water and sewer rates for fiscal year 2013-14, which begins July 1.
- Barona, Sycuan give Ramona district $210,000 for ambulance
- Water Authority to give presentation on desal water at Tuesday’s RMWD meeting
- Board changes meeting time to 2 p.m.
- CWA to discuss water, future rates at RMWD
- Water district’s public hearing on rates scheduled for Tuesday
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22906