Woman found dead inside store
The body of a female was found inside the Cricket store in the Stater Brothers shopping center, 1600 block of Main Street, on Sunday morning, April 14, according to Ramona Fire Department/Cal Fire.
Lt. James Bovet of the Sheriff’s Ramona station said no foul play is suspected.
When Station 80 paramedics arrived at the store around 7 a.m., they found the female had been dead for a period of time, said Capt. Don Davis. She appeared to be in her early 30s and was inside the store legally, he said.
No immediate information was available from the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Judge commits woman to mental hospital after liquor store rampage
- Woman found dead at home in suspected suicide; husband hospitalized
- Detectives investigate 94-year-old woman’s death as possible homicide
- Trial scheduled for woman charged with vandalizing Main Street store
- Ramona man, 63, arrested in 94-year-old woman’s death
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22856