Woman killed in accident near Barona Casino
Monday, April 15—A 35-year-old Lakeside woman was killed when she rolled her SUV about a mile from Barona Casino early today, authorities said.
Misha Lee Solis was driving alone in a Chevy Equinox on southbound Wildcat Canyon Road when, for unknown reasons, the vehicle left the roadway and rolled over, throwing Solis out of the vehicle and down an embankment, according to the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
A passerby called 911 around 1:20 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
- Unsafe speed in rain contributes to rollover accident, says CHP
- Ramona man killed in single-vehicle collision
- Authorities release name of woman killed on San Vicente Road
- Man killed in car crash Sunday afternoon
- Gunmen abandon vehicle, cash after Barona Casino robbery
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22667