Overturned big rig closes I-15 lanes near Scripps Poway Parkway
A big rig has overturned and dumped a load of gravel across northbound Interstate 15, near Scripps Poway Parkway in Scripps Ranch, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Several lanes are blocked, and traffic is backing up heavily to the south, the CHP reports.
- Fire in Mission Valley closes two I-15 lanes
- Overturned tractor-trailer closes SR-78 east of Ramona
- Portion of SR-78 closed to stabilize slope
- Accident closes SR67 from Archie Moore to Poway roads
- Caltrans shifts to one-way traffic control for SR-78 work
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22587