Friends, family honor Taylor Dorman at candlelight vigil
Friday, April 12—Friends and family shed tears and shared memories of Taylor Dorman, Ramona High
School sophomore who died after a softball hit him in the chest during physical education class Wednesday, during a candlelight vigil held in front of Ramona High School Thursday evening.
A birthday party for Taylor, whose 16th birthday was the day he died, will be held at 5 p.m. today in Collier Park at 626 E St.
- Candlelight vigil for Taylor Dorman tonight at 7:15 in front of Ramona High
- News of arrest changes tone of candlelight vigil for slain Ramona native
- Students schedule candlelight vigil for Chris Jaquez at Olive Peirce Middle School
- Ramona High students mourn classmate who died yesterday after accident in PE class
- Hundreds attend candlelight vigil for classmate
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22573