Candlelight vigil for Taylor Dorman tonight at 7:15 in front of Ramona High
Thursday, April 11—The family of Taylor Dorman, Ramona High School sophomore who died yesterday after an accident during an outdoor physical education class, invites Taylor’s friends and classmates to attend events tonight and tomorrow to honor and celebrate Taylor’s life and spirit, Ramona High Principal Tony Newman announced this afternoon.
A candlelight vigil will be held at 7:15 p.m. today in front of Ramona High School at 1401 Hanson Lane.
A birthday party for Taylor, whose 16th birthday was yesterday, will be held at 5 p.m. tomorrow, April 12, in Collier Park at 626 E St.
Plans for a funeral service will be forthcoming from the family.
These activities are not sponsored or conducted by Ramona High School staff, noted Newman.
See related articles on this website for more information about Taylor.
- Teen hit with line drive at Ramona High dies in hospital
- Ramona High students mourn classmate who died yesterday after accident in PE class
- Sheriff’s pursuit leads to lockdown at Ramona High
- News of arrest changes tone of candlelight vigil for slain Ramona native
- Vigil for Michael Hallmann will be tonight at soccer fields
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22564