Ramona High student collapses, airlifted to Palomar
A 16-year-old student was airlifted to Palomar Medical Center Wednesday after collapsing on a field at Ramona High School, according to Ramona Fire Station 80.
Reports are that the male student was hit with a softball in the chest but the fire station was unable to confirm or provide details as the student is a minor.
The helicopter landed at the school, the fire department reported.
No additional information is available.
- Man airlifted from Cedar Creek area
- Ramona High student runs from attempted abduction
- Deputies take student with air gun into custody
- Motoryclist suffers minor injuries near Mount Palomar
- El Cajon shooting suspect was Ramona High student
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22514