Ramona chamber committee seeks photos for ‘Experience Ramona’ campaign
Ramona Chamber of Commerce’s Economic Development Committee is looking for photos to include in its ”Experience Ramona” regional promotion.
The committee is creating a marketing campaign to advertise Ramona regionally and asks the community to email photos that portray the Ramona experience to email@example.com for a website the chamber is creating and for a print marketing campaign.
By submitting a photo or photos, the submitter agrees that the Economic Development Committee and Ramona Chamber of Commerce may use the photo or photos in any way deemed appropriate, including but not limited to print and digital marketing efforts without a reservation of rights in the submitter to permit or deny such usage, states the chamber’s announcement. The submitter would also waive copyright rights to the photo or photos to the extent of use by the committee and chamber in their digital and/or print marketing efforts.
- Boys & Girls Club establishes Ramona Outreach Committee
- Chamber accepts nominations for citizen, business of year
- Ramona Chamber Jackpot Winner
- Skatepark Committee seeks show of public support at Jan. 10 planning group meeting
- Ramona merchants invited to meet
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22178