Ramona’s Community Garden
Vegetables are the topic of discussion at this get-together at the Labyrinth Community Garden at St. Mary’s in the Valley Episcopal Church. From left are gardeners David Ortiz, Cindy Dodson, Elizabeth Ponce de Leon, Garden Coordinator Marisa Ponce de Leon, and Master Gardener Jonnie Wilson. The garden marked the official start of its spring growing season at a recent open house and “healthy garden” workshop.
- Growing your own food focus of Ramona workshop, open house on Saturday
- Signups for community garden set for Saturday
- Open House introduces community garden to public
- Creating habitat gardens is Ramona Garden Club topic on Wednesday
- Community gardens are the New Organic Victory Garden
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=22171