Crews clear scene of non-injury accident at 10th and B in Ramona
March 15, 9:50 a.m.—Emergency crews are clearing the scene of a non-injury accident at 10th and B streets Friday morning. The accident involving a Honda Accord and a Toyota Tundra left the Tundra on its side when it was T-boned by the Accord at the intersection. According to the CHP website, the incident occurred at 9:08 a.m. The Accord was northbound and the Tundra was eastbound. The vehicles are in process of being towed from the scene.
- Deputies arrest Ramona freelance photojournalist at accident scene
- Minor injuries reported in vehicle hits tree accident on San Vicente Road
- Attempted bank robbery suspect suffers brain injury from accident
- Man faces DUI charge after SR-78 injury accident
- County crews clear debris from San Vicente Road shoulders in Ramona
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21814