County asks Piva to serve on panel
The County of San Diego has asked Ramona Community Planning Group Chair Jim Piva to serve on a Customer & Stakeholder Perspective Panel on March 15.
Piva announced the news at the RCPG March 7 meeting and sought feedback from other members.
The four-member panel will consist of Piva, representing the planning group; Dan Silver, Endangered Habitat League; Doug Logan, civil engineer, Logan Engineering; and Sean Kilkenny, JPB Development, LLC.
“What comes out of this panel…will go toward making changes as how the county does business,” said Piva. “It’s a big responsibility and I was honored they asked me.”
The panelists will be asked how well they think the county communicates about programs, projects and processes, and how it can improve. Also among the eight questions, panelists will be asked their greatest challenges in what they do, and what their priorities and goals are in working with the county.
Staff from the county Planning & Development Services and from the Department of Public Works have been invited. The county estimates 100 to 150 people will be at the discussion at the County Operations Center.
- Piva, Jacob react to news Caltrans working on Dye/67 intersection
- Oct. 20 public workshop to target areas that flood
- Ramona planning group to host public forum on Highland Valley/Dye/67 intersection design
- County staff proposes drop in TIF rates with fewer road projects
- County updates planners on road projects
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21796