Palomar Health’s Ramona clinic to open Monday
Palomar Health announced that it is delivering on its Proposition BB promise to build a new clinic for Ramona and will open the Ramona Ambulatory Care Center on March 18.
The 7,600-square-foot clinic is on 13th Street, near the corner of Main Street, across from the Ramona Library. Funds from Proposition BB, approved by voters in the public health district in 2004, were used to pay for the project.
Arch Health Partners will relocate from its location at 1236 Main St. to the new clinic, where it will be the sole tenant. Arch Health is adding an urgent care center at the clinic that is scheduled to open April 1.
A community celebration/open house is planned for April 13 at the new care center.
- Palomar Health eyes March 18 opening for Ramona clinic
- Palomar Health breaks ground Wednesday on Ramona clinic
- Clinic construction ahead of schedule, say health officials
- Palomar Health ready to break ground for clinic
- Palomar Health CEO envisions future expansion for new clinic
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21737