Desert earthquake shakes Ramona
A moderate earthquake centered in the desert just before 10 a.m., Monday, was felt in Ramona.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the 9:55 a.m. quake was centered about 12 miles southeast of Anza and 17 miles southwest of Palm Desert with a preliminary magnitude of 5.2. Several other smaller quakes in the same area since then have also been reported on the geological survey’s website.
- July 4 quake shakes Borrego
- Earthquake reported in backcountry
- Earthquake was near Inglewood
- Earthquake rattles area Saturday
- Quakes rattle East County
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21684