Woman airlifted to hospital after SUV plows into house
Emergency crews remove a woman from the SUV she was driving when it crashed into a house at 1389 Ashley Road about 1:50 p.m. Tuesday. Cal Fire/Ramona Fire Department reports the woman was airlifted to Palomar Medical Center with serious injuries. No one was in the house, and the woman was the only person in the vehicle. No other information was available.
- Accident victim airlifted to hospital
- Shooting victim airlifted to hospital
- Bicyclist struck by pickup airlifted to hospital
- Head-on crash on Route 78 sends woman to hospital
- Fire department invites public to open house
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21465