Detectives arrest three in marijuana sting
Sheriff’s detectives arrested three men in connection with a marijuana growing operation in a Ramona residence on Friday.
The arrests were made after sheriff’s detectives, backed by a SWAT unit, served a search warrant at a home at 312 Fegahli Road following a month-long investigation, said Sgt. B. Hout of the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.
Inside the residence, detectives found 120 marijuana plants, five pounds of high-grade marijuana with an estimated street value of $15,000, a firearm and $17,800 in cash, Hout said.
Arrested on suspicion of marijuana cultivation, possession of marijuana for sale and possession of a dangerous weapon were Joshua Day, 27, Justin Lambert, 34, and Douglas Politte, 27, Hout said.
The suspects had installed a steel security screen and steel gates at the residence, where they also kept an aggressive dog, he said.
- Ramona man’s arrest tied to East County burglary ring
- Deputies shoot pit bull, arrest man on multiple charges
- Reported attempted robbery leads to arrest of two men in Stater Bros. parking lot
- Hearing March 7 in marijuana case
- Deputies arrest four suspects in string of hot prowl burglaries
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21272