Palomar Health eyes March 18 opening for Ramona clinic
Palomar Health and Arch Health Partners have pushed back the opening date of the Ramona Ambulatory Care Center from March 4 to March 18, according to the health officials.
Ramona’s Arch Health Partners’ office at 1236 Main St. will move into the new 7,600-square-foot medical clinic on 13th Street near the corner at Main Street.
Dr. Scott Flinn, medical director of Arch Health Partners, said last year the health group’s Ramona office saw the number of patients increase 10 percent. Flinn said it was the first growth they had seen since 2008, a year they actually saw a decrease in patients. He attributed the change to an improved economy and more people obtaining insurance.
He said the new center is designed so that an expansion can be built on the west end of the building to meet future growth needs.
- Clinic construction ahead of schedule, say health officials
- Palomar Health breaks ground Wednesday on Ramona clinic
- Palomar Health CEO envisions future expansion for new clinic
- Palomar Health ready to break ground for clinic
- Arch Health Partners selected a top performing physician group for second consecutive year
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=21220