GriefShare support group meets weekly
The GriefShare Christian support program to aid anyone in the community who is grieving the death of a loved one began Jan. 14 at the Mountain View Community Church, 1191 Meadowlark, off Highway 78 and Ash Street.
The program will run from 6:15 to 8 p.m. each Monday for 13 weeks. There is a charge of $15 for the workbook. Scholarships are available.
For more information or to register, call Ina Lowe at 760-789-4798.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets Aug. 15
- Group leaders support 13th Street bridge project
- Grassroots group meets in town hall
- Solar farm project meets resistance from planning group
- Overeaters Anonymous meets Aug. 8
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=20480