Elderly woman dies of apparent natural causes at Arco station
An elderly woman died in the bathroom of the Arco gas station, 1015 Main St., Friday morning, according to Lt. James Bovet at the sheriff’s Ramona substation.
Two Ramona Fire Department/CalFire fire engines, an ambulance, and two sheriff’s cars responded to the call at 8:20 a.m.
Bovet said life-saving measures were taken, and it appeared the woman died of natural causes. No other information was available.
- Woman, 19, dies at Cedar Creek Falls; sheriff issues heat warning
- Suspect sought in Oct. 22 robbery outside Arco Am/pm
- Rewards offered in Chevron, Arco robberies
- Suspect flees with week’s receipts from ARCO
- Water district considers natural gas line for pump station in Poway
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=20489