Nonprofits invited to learn about county’s Community Event Permit process
Joann Fang with the San Diego County Department of Environmental Health will be in Ramona to review the county’s Community Event Permit process on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
Representatives of all nonprofits in Ramona and surrounding communities are invited. The presentation, part of the county’s outreach for nonprofits, will be in Ramona Town Hall, 729 Main St., from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Fang said she will explain all of the steps involved in the Community Event Permit process and when a permit is needed as well as not needed. She also welcomes questions.
Anyone wishing more information may contact Fang at 858-694-3614.
- County to explain new site plan review process
- Bad Timing on County Permit Fee Hike
- Nonprofits: Don’t miss this opportunity
- Zoning manager says county wants to streamline building process
- Nonprofits invited to fundraising classes
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=20456