Vigil for Michael Hallmann will be tonight at soccer fields
Wednesday, Dec. 5—A candlelight vigil will be held tonight at 6:30 for Michael Gabriel Hallmann at the Ramona soccer fields at Ramona Community Park, 434 Aqua Lane.
Hallmann, the 34-year-old son of Jennifer Hallmann and brother of Claudia Shohara and Michelle Tucker, all of Ramona, died Sept. 30 after he was found suffering from several stab wounds in the Chollas Creek area of San Diego, according to reports. Police are still investigating the incident and ask anyone with information to contact the San Diego Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 619-531-2293 or the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at 888-580-8477.
Hallmann was born and raised in Ramona and played soccer and baseball in Ramona recreation leagues and traveling teams, along with soccer, baseball, and football at Ramona High School.
- Infant dies from injuries, investigation continues
- Suspect sought in Oct. 22 robbery outside Arco Am/pm
- Crime Stoppers offers reward in metal thefts at Ramona churches
- Soccer League opens new fields
- Crime Stoppers offers reward in metal thefts at 4 churches
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19650