Fog could affect morning commute
Dense fog in San Diego County inland valleys Monday morning could be hazardous for drivers, the National Weather Service reported.
A coastal eddy will maintain a marine depth layer of up to 2,500 feet with areas of dense fog possible in the inland valleys, according to the NWS, which issued a dense fog advisory scheduled to remain in effect until 9 a.m.
“A dense fog advisory means visibility will frequently be reduced to less than one quarter-mile,” the statement said. “If driving, slow down, use low-beam headlights and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.”
- Rain spoils morning commute for some
- Thunderstorms forecast for Monday
- Prepare for third day of torrid heat today
- Rain starts, winter storm warning issued
- Triple-digit heat projected
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19413