Cal Fire targets 35 acres near Jacumba for controlled burn
Cal Fire will conduct a burn Wednesday in the McCain Valley near Jacumba.
The burn will be approximately 35 acres and smoke will be visible off Interstate 8 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., reports Cal Fire Capt. Mike Mohler. It is a vegetation management burn that is done once a year, noted.
- Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- Cal Fire plans prescribed burn near Jamul
- Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
- Controlled burn will be visible from Ramona, says CalFire
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19305