Cal Fire plans prescribed burn near Jamul
Cal Fire will be conducting a prescribed burn in the Rancho Jamul area near the community of Jamul Tuesday starting at 8 a.m. and lasting till 4 p.m., said Capt. Mike Mohler.
Approximately 80 acres will be burned ,and smoke will be visible along Highway 94 and areas across East County.
- Smoke from prescribed burn may be visible in area
- Smoke in air may be prescribed burn in Cuyamaca area
- CalFire plans controlled burn training on Thursday
- Cuyamaca controlled burn due to end Friday, state parks reports
- Cal Fire warns of controlled burn smoke
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19285