Cornerstone’s Judy Beckett to speak at San Vicente Valley Club, Wednesday
Judy Beckett, founder and executive director of Cornerstone Therapeutic Riding Center in Ramona, will be the guest speaker at the San Vicente Valley Club’s meeting and luncheon on Wednesday, Nov. 14, at the San Vicente Resort, 24157 San Vicente Road.
Social time will begin at 11 a.m., followed by the meeting at 11:30, lunch at noon, and the program at 1 p.m.
At Cornerstone, Beckett oversees Operation Saddle-Up, a program for wounded warriors. Beckett said the program has helped 250 men and women. Cornerstone also helps disabled children and adults.
The luncheon is open to the public. The cost is $12. San Vicente Valley Club is a nonprofit organization for all residents of Ramona. The group participates in social and philanthropic activities, and gives charitable contributions for student scholarships and community needs. For membership information, contact Russ Ann Zazas at 760-788-5571.
- Volunteers needed to assist in Operation Saddle Up for injured active duty military
- Ramona Food and Clothes Closet donates to Cornerstone
- Congregational Choraleers featured at San Vicente Valley Club’s luncheon meeting
- Cornerstone hosts annual chili cook-off on Saturday
- Valley Club’s Halloween meeting features classical/bluegrass mix
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19135