Election numbers but not results change for Ramona
As county Registrar of Voters workers continue to count provisional and mail-in ballots, the numbers but not the results of Ramona election results are changing.
The tally for Proposition R, the school district’s bid for a $66 million bond, changed slightly, but it still failing to garner the required 55 percent.
- PTA sponsors election forum
- Early election results for Ramona candidates, school bond
- Registrar’s office busy with provisional and mail-in ballots
- Proposition R failing in tight vote
- Registration deadline for special election is May 4
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19039