Wildcat Canyon roadwork
County roadwork on Wildcat Canyon Road started today, Nov. 7, off San Vicente Road and will cause possible delays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays, possibly through Nov. 21. Crews are re-surfacing Wildcat Canyon Road from the intersection to 2.2 miles south of San Vicente Road. Ramona’s Frank Coakley with ATP Paving said they hope to finish by Nov. 14.
- Brush fire off Wildcat Canyon Road south of San Vicente
- Florida man killed in head-on collision on Wildcat Canyon Road south of San Vicente
- Wildcat fire threatens structures, grows to 100 acres
- Fire crews make quick work of Wildcat blaze
- County OKs Wildcat Canyon Road paving, park projects
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=19012