Certificates of recognition for outgoing planners
Ramona Community Planning Group members, from left, Chris Anderson, Bob Hailey and Angus Tobiason display certificates of recognition they received from San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob for their years serving on the planning group. All three have terms ending this year and did not seek re-election. Anderson has served on the group for 14 years, Hailey for 8 years, and Tobiason for 24 years.
- Traffic light at 10th & H gets support of planners
- Planners want transportation summit
- Planners upset with General Plan changes
- Planners host Transportation Summit
- Planning group recommends options to prevent elimination
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=18896