Poway Grade to close for routine maintenance
Poway Grade, the section of Poway Road extending from Espola Road to Highway 67, will be closed during part of the day on Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 7 and 8, for regular maintenance.
From 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on both days, Poway Grade will be closed to traffic traveling to and from Highway 67. The residents and businesses located on this section of Poway Road will be allowed access to their property, but other vehicles will be diverted to Scripps Poway Parkway.
The timeline for completion of the maintenance depends on weather conditions. For updates, call Pat Ryan, Public Works operations manager, at 858-668-4717.
- Poway Grade to close for maintenance Nov. 1, 2 and 3
- Eastbound Poway Grade to close four hours for bike ride Sunday
- Traffic delays on Poway roads to start
- Accident closes SR67 from Archie Moore to Poway roads
- Portion of SR-78 closed to stabilize slope
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=18399