Trustees hire Don Haught as Warner interim superintendent
Warner Unified School District trustees have appointed Don Haught as interim superintendent, following the leave of Dr. Ron Koenig, who was superintendent since January 2008.
No information is available about why Koenig is no longer superintendent. Mark Stevens, business manager for the Warner Unified district, said the matter cannot be discussed until the process is complete. Haught, a former superintendent of the Ramona Unified School District, started working at Warner Unified on Oct. 1, according to district staff.
With offices in Warner Springs, the district covers a 432-square-mile area, serves the Santa Ysabel and Los Coyotes Indian Reservations, and provides elementary, middle and high school education.
- County Superintendent of Schools Inspires Warner Graduates
- School trustees brace for the worst
- From the….. Superintendent’s desk
- Outdoor learning program starts at Warner Springs High School
- Trustees ask voters for $66 million
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=18444