Hearing to determine students have enough materials, textbooks
Ramona Unified School District will hold a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 18, to establish the sufficiency of textbooks and instructional materials for each student during the 2012-13 school year.
The hearing will confirm that the materials are consistent with state-adopted content standards and cycles of adoption of curriculum frameworks.
- District schedules hearing to determine students have enough materials, textbooks
- School board hearing addresses adequacy of learning materials
- Proposed textbooks available for public review this month
- Teachers trained to work with new math materials
- Water district schedules Aug. 14 hearing for fire mitigation fee
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=18324