Quake rocks region
Ramona and eastern San Diego County was rocked early Tuesday by an earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 4.1.
The temblor struck at 1:28 a.m. at a depth of 4.3 miles, its epicenter 10 miles west-northwest of Ocotillo in Imperial County and 13 miles north of Jacumba Hot Springs, according to U.S. Geological Survey seismologists.
- Quake felt in Borrego Springs
- July 4 quake shakes Borrego
- Earthquake rattles area Saturday
- Earthquake reported in backcountry
- Series of earthquakes felt in region
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17940