Water district to hold ribbon-cutting Tuesday for Santa Maria solar project
The Ramona Municipal Water District board of directors will celebrate the completion of the district’s solar photovoltaic project at the Santa Maria Wastewater Reclamation Plant with a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2. The event will be at the Santa Maria plant, 260 Sawday Road.
- Board refuses to spend more to save solar project
- Legal fees for solar project ‘stun’ director
- Ramona water district to hold public rates hearing Tuesday
- Directors drop plan to expand Santa Maria plant — for now
- Water board terminates San Vicente solar project
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17890