Ramblers enjoy trip to Riverside resort
Members of the Ramona Ramblers Senior Travel Club really enjoyed their trip to the Riverside Casino & Resort, reports Liz Prafke, tour director.
On the second night of the Sept. 4-6 trip, they were treated to a luau overlooking the Colorado River with other senior travel groups. They all dressed in Hawaiian-style clothing, and the casino provided music with singers and gave a lei to everyone.
“They had a delicious buffet with a dessert table, too, for about 500 seniors, and bottles of champagne at each table,” noted Prafke.
The travel club is open to ages 50 and older. For more information, call Ramona Senior Activity Center, 760-789-0440.
- Ramblers plan trip to America’s music cities
- Ramblers plan matinee trip to Welk theater
- Ramblers travel club celebrates 30 years
- Senior Travel Club accepts 2012-13 memberships
- Ramblers travel club schedules trips for 2012
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17806