OPMS provides grief counseling after student’s death on Monday
Olive Peirce Middle School officials have informed parents that the school is providing grief counselors following the death of a student on Sept. 17, said a school clerk.
The Ramona Unified School District psychologist and OPMS school counselors are available to talk with any students who wish to speak with an adult during this time, said clerk Vicki Miller.
Circumstances of the student’s death were not released by authorities.
- OPMS to present Rachel’s Challenge for parents, community on Oct. 19
- OPMS students to stage community Walk for Life Suicide Prevention event
- OPMS takes center stage as California School to Watch
- Parents mark 10th anniversary of son’s death in special way
- School officials respond quickly to boy’s suicide
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17551