Chamber opens nominations for annual awards
Nominations for Ramona Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year, Business of the Year, Nonprofit of the Year, and Lifetime Achievement are being accepted.
The chamber each year recognizes recipients of the awards at its Installation Dinner in January.
Nomination forms are at the chamber office at 960 Main St. and at the Java Hut in San Diego Country Estates, and will be included in the chamber newsletter.
Nominations will close Nov. 15 for judging, and the recipients will be announced at the dinner on Jan. 13, 2013.
“It is not a requirement to be a member of the chamber to submit nominations nor does the nominee need to be a member,” a statement from the chamber reads. “This is about community recognition.”
Questions may be directed to the chamber office at 760-789-1311.
- Chamber accepts nominations for annual awards
- Association opens nominations for Golden Watchdog, Fleece awards
- Chamber accepts nominations for citizen, business, lifetime awards
- Chamber accepts nominations for citizen, business of year
- Chamber accepts sponsors for annual awards banquet
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17375