Altercation at Walnut home results in shooting, says sheriff’s official
A man was shot Sunday afternoon following an altercation at a Ramona residence, sheriff’s officials said.
He was acting strangely when he showed up at the residence in the 1300 block of Walnut Street, near Brazos Street, about 3:05 p.m., according to sheriff’s Lt. Mike Munsey.
He reportedly attacked someone on the property, Munsey said, adding the relationship between the victim and the occupants was unclear.
“Some unknown person came to the location and got into an altercation with the folks there and was shot,’’ Munsey said.
It was unknown if any arrests were made, Munsey said.
The victim was airlifted to Palomar Medical Center, possibly in critical condition, according to Cal Fire.
—City News Service
- Shooting victim airlifted to hospital
- One man hangs himself from tree; another injured in accidental shooting
- Officers investigate shooting on E Street
- Detectives investigate B Street shooting
- Sheriff’s team recovers stolen property, arrests four
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17453