No plans to close Ramona’s Albertsons, says spokesperson
A spokesperson for the parent company of Albertsons said there are no plans to close the Ramona grocery store and it is not for sale.
Albertsons is owned by SuperValu, which this week announced the closing of 60 under-performing stores that included 19 in Southern California but none in San Diego County.
SuperValu’s president and chief executive officer, Wayne Sales, said the store closures will help the company to reduce costs and improve shareholder value.
- Ramona court to close Sept. 3
- Palomar Health, USD form nursing partnership
- Views differ on plans for Grasslands trails
- Big 5 sets Nov. 25 for grand opening
- Ramona Family Naturals plans move to Sixth & D
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=17248