Steel pole project
Crews from Henkels and McCoy Construction work on Creelman Lane replace wood utility poles with steel, which are more durable, as part of San Diego Gas & Electric’s Transmission Reliability Project, said General Foreman Frank Roper. The project began on Monday, Aug. 20, and it will take crews about four weeks to replace the 11 wood poles on Creelman, he said. The distribution and transmission line leads to the Creelman substation.
- Highway roadwork connects sewer to Richardson project
- Project Ramona’s weeklong workshops end Saturday
- Tally of SDG&E projects here since 2007 wildfires
- Design group weighs Project Ramona details
- VFW Men’s Auxiliary, Kiwanis partner on project to help elderly woman
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=16774