Economic Development team takes tasting tour
TASTING ROOM TOUR—Ramona Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Committee members continue their visits to Ramona area vineyards and tasting rooms at Cordiano Winery on Highland Valley Road. The purpose of the committee’s visits is to learn more about the wine and food offerings available to be able to better encourage visitors to patronize Ramona vineyards. From left are John Degenfelder, Charles Teichert Jr., Sandra Teichert, Bob Hailey, Arvie Degenfelder, and Elaine Lyttleton. “It’s a tough assignment, but someone has to do it,” quipped Charles Teichert.
- Economic development group targets HEART, fees, pedestrian traffic
- Citizen groups tackle town’s economic development
- Support for historic trail takes property rights detour
- Ramona vintners sign up for tours of town’s tasting rooms
- Degenfelders share enthusiasm for Arabian horses
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=16060