Snapshots from the fair
Ramona Country Fair got under way Thursday evening with Ramona Idol quarterfinals, vendor variety, carnival rides and games, a beer and wine garden, and food, food and more food.
Presented by Ramona Chamber of Commerce, the 42nd annual family event attracted all ages and continues Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday at Ramona Outdoor Community Center, 421 Aqua Lane, off Fifth Street and Aqua Lane.
Hours are 5 to 11 p.m. Friday, noon to 11 p.m. Saturday, and noon to 10 p.m. Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $5 per vehicle.
- Ramona Country Fair, ‘The Four Best Days of Summer’
- Fundraising continues for toddler needing kidney transplant
- Four days of old-style family fun kicks off Thursday
- Ramona Country Fair Days starts Thursday
- Community exceeds goal to help Baby Liam
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=16037