Art guild seeks logo entries
Have a logo idea for the Ramona Art Guild? It you do, enter it in Ramona Art Guild’s Logo Design Contest.
The contest is open to all residents of San Diego County. The deadline for submission is Aug. 1.
The winner will receive $150 and recognition in Ramona Art Guild media.
For prospectus and additional information, visit ramonaartguild.org/.
The winning entry will be announced at the Ramona Art Guild meeting at 7 p.m. on Sept. 19 in Ramona Library, 1275 Main St.
- Art guild schedules demonstration meeting, one-day workshop
- Art guild hosts two sessions with Cathy Carey
- Ramona Art Guild sponsors workshop with artist Vicki Walsh
- Art guild’s May activities include abstract artist, mosaic workshop
- Art guild demonstration features Susan Bainbridge
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=16000