Hearing today for Barona fire captain
A preliminary hearing is scheduled Thursday for a Barona Fire Protection District captain accused of molesting a teenage boy over a two-year period.
The hearing will determine whether 38-year-old Raul Licon Jr. of San Marcos should stand trial on six felony counts that could send him to prison for more than six years.
Licon’s defense attorney has said his client is being wrongfully accused because of an argument he had with the teen.
- Judge orders mental evaluation of suspect in liquor store case
- Judge commits woman to mental hospital after liquor store rampage
- Woman waives hearing, will stand trial in heroin case
- Preliminary hearing today for Eagle fire suspects
- Dog fighting case delayed
Short URL: http://www.ramonasentinel.com/?p=15771